Project Management Implementation
Project Management is not a “quick install.” It is not a quick fix, but it WORKS!
- Project: A temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result.
- Project Management: The application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements.
So, why do we need Project Management? After all, why don’t we “just do it“! “Just do it” is an excellent marketing slogan, but it is not a management philosphy.
IPDI will work with you and your organization to implement the necessary project management methodologies, tools and techniques to make your organization more effective and efficient.
IPDI will also train your people to give them the skills to implement the new methodologies.
Some of the aspects of project management implementation:
- Scope planning, management and control
- Integrated change control
- Schedule development, updating and control
- Risk identification, analysis and control
- Issue management
- Resource planning, management and control
- Communications and Human Resource planning and maintenance
- Phase exit review process
- Project selection and prioritizing process
- Resource allocation and leveling procedures
- Project Management Office (PMO)
Contact us today to discuss the first step to your company’s future.