30 PDU online course
- This completely online and self-paced nine-module risk management course helps educate project managers in identifying and responding to project risk.
- This course provides a comprehensive preparation for the Project Management Institute’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification exam including exercises, self-assessments, and case studies along with exam taking tips and two full-length, 170-question practice exams covering the required four domains of risk management knowledge.
- Each risk management domain (Risk Communication, Risk Analysis, Risk Response Planning, Risk Governance) also includes a Best Practices section that explains how the content in that module can be used to improve learners’ risk management practices.
- After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the risk management process
- Discuss the steps in developing a risk management plan
- Explain the process of creating a risk register
- Understand key processes in the Risk Communication domain, including documenting risk information and assessing stakeholder risk tolerance
- Understand key processes in the Risk Analysis domain, including identifying and evaluating relevant risks and their potential impact
- Explain key tools and techniques employed in the qualitative and quantitative analysis of risk
- Understand key processes in the Risk Response Planning domain, including developing risk response strategies and contingency plans and managing stakeholder expectations
- Discuss how risk response plans are successfully executed
- Understand key processes in the Risk Governance domain, including monitoring and controlling risk and using lessons learned to refine risk policies and practices
- Recognize best practices in all aspects of risk management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This course is designed for adult learners interested in preparing to take the PMP® exam.
- Project Managers / Team Leaders
- Team Leaders moving into team leadership positions
- Key Team Members
- Functional Managers
- Process and Performance Improvement Team Members
- Business Planning Personnel
- This intermediate course is self-paced and online which will take approximately 30 – 35 hours.
- You will have access to this course for 180 days.
- Upon successful completion, you will receive an Integrated Process Developers, Inc (IPDI) certificate of completion.
- Successful completion means completing all assignments in the course, and scoring an average of 70% on the assignments.
- Only $599.00
- Your office, home or on the road – you decide!
- Its online and available 24/7 for your convenience.
- Learners should have some experience in project management and will need to have access to the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK® Guide) – Fourth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2008.
- Click here to view the minimum technical requirements for this course.
- Registration is quick and easy, just follow these easy steps:
- Simply click here to go to the Online Course Registration page
- Once the registration page loads, find the desired course in the listing and click the “add to cart” link below your course
- Click on the “proceed to secure check out” link to proceed to the registration form.
- Fill out the form and click the “Register” button at the bottom.
PMI, PMP, PMI-RMP, PMBOK, and the PMI Registered Education Provider Logo are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.