IPDI offers a variety of project management training courses.
According to a recent salary study, Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is the highest paying, non-security related certification available with a average salary of $119,227. Learn more about IPDI’s PMP® Prep courses.
If you don’t see what you need, let us know. We can develop a custom project management training program for your and/or your organization.
Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® training:
- Ultimate PMP® Prep Boot Camp course (formerly known as Project Management Professional® – Preparation for Certification)
- Not sure about PMP® certification requirements? Click here, IPDI can help
Project Management Training (Knowledge Area):
- Fundamentals of Project Management (2 day or 3 day courses)
- Project Management for non Project Managers (1 day course)
- Advanced Project Risk Management (2 day course)
- Procurement and Contract Management (2 day course)
- Project Quality Management (2 day course)
- Effective Project Cost Management (2 day course)
Project Management Training (Topics):
- Project Estimating and Scheduling (2 day course)
- Integration and Scope Management (1 day course)
- Responding to Program Modifications from Sponsors and Clients (1 day course)
Project Management Software Training:
- Microsoft Project® (2010, 2007, 2003 – 2 or 3 day courses)
Project Management University Classes (IPDI’s University Initiative):
- IPDI’s University Initiative works with various universities to provide project management training courses to their students, alumni and area businesses.
If you do not see what you are looking for, contact us – we can customize our training to fit each company’s unique requirements.
PMI, PMP, PMBOK, and the PMI Registered Education Provider Logo are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.