Project Estimating and Scheduling
2 day, 14 PDU course
One of the most challenging aspects of planning a project is determining realistic estimates and schedules. Delivering projects within the scope, time and cost requirements is very difficult. We have all been in the situation where we have had to meet impossible completion dates and budget requirements. But with the proper skills and knowledge, you can develop schedules and budgets to prevent these problems.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to establish effective resource and duration estimates.
- Develop duration estimates using various techniques
- Develop a preliminary schedule using Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Establish effective adjustments, including risk responses, to the preliminary schedule
- Accurately update the schedule based work performance
- Evaluate the schedule and budget based on various Earned Value Methodologies (EVM)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Project Managers / Team Leaders
- Team Leaders moving into team leadership positions
- Key Team Members
- Functional Managers
- Process and Performance Improvement Team Members
- Business Planning Personnel
- 2 day, 14 PDU course
- Upon successful completion, you will receive an Integrated Process Developers, Inc (IPDI) certificate of completion.
- Up to 20 people in your company
- To schedule a workshop for your company, contact us for a proposal to bring this course to your organization.
- Training courses can be held at your company’s location or training center.
- An open mind and a willingness to learn.