Project Quality Management
2 day, 14 PDU course
- Want to see your customer smile and say “Thank You” at the end of your projects? Getting “Customer Satisfaction” is what it is all about if you want to continue, and grow, your organization!
- This course :
- Focuses on one of the nine knowledge areas of project management, Project Quality Management
- Is designed to give you a working knowledge of quality management for projects. You will be able to use these concepts the very next day on your projects thus giving you the edge over your competition
- Is designed to provide participants with the quality management principles, techniques, tools and skills for next day applications useful in your organization and a wide range of businesses – healthcare, government, service, engineering, manufacturing, education, etc
- Follows the practices for Project Quality Management as outlined in the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide) and the American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Is interactive, including small group exercises, large group discussions, and instructor explanations.
- After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the history of quality and why it is important
- Identify the basic concepts of quality
- Understand the different aspects of the Cost of Quality
- Be able to put together a quality management plan
- Understand the difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Use the different Quality Control tools effectively
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Project Managers / Team Leaders
- Team Leaders moving into team leadership positions
- Key Team Members
- Functional Managers
- Process and Performance Improvement Team Members
- Business Planning Personnel
- 2 day, 14 PDU course
- Upon successful completion, you will receive an Integrated Process Developers, Inc (IPDI) certificate of completion.
- Up to 20 people in your company
- To schedule a workshop for your company, contact us for a proposal to bring this course to your organization.
- Training courses can be held at your company’s location or training center.
- An open mind and a willingness to learn new techniques to manage projects.
- It is preferred, but not required, that the participants have completed any of the following workshops:
- Fundamentals of Project Management Workshop
PMI, PMP, PMBOK, and the PMI Registered Education Provider Logo are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.