Is your organization looking for a keynote speaker well versed in project management consulting and training? Look no further! Doug Boebinger, MS, PMP, can present interesting and engaging presentations on a variety of topics.
Please contact us for more information.
Read what one conference planner had to say after booking Doug as a speaker:
“Doug was our principal speaker last year at our local Project Management Institute (PMI)® chapter’s professional development day. The feedback from our participants was so overwhelmingly positive that we retained Doug as the primary speaker again this year, and we are currently working with him to provide a Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification prep class to our group. Doug’s mastery of all the aspects of project management are evident in his presentations and his responses to participant’s questions. His unique delivery style keeps his audience engaged and fosters active participation from the attendees. While we have had other speakers come to our group throughout the years, Doug’s enthusiasm and knowledge have made him a favorite. We would highly recommend Doug, without reservation, as a presenter/instructor for your group.” — Frank Lopes, PMP, Vice President of Programs, PMI® Western Lake Erie Chapter
- Black Swans (no, not the movie): Explores the world of highly improvable risks that can have a substantial
impact on your project, your organization and the world
- “Poor Man’s” Approach to Monte Carlo: Explores why projects are planned for failure and ways to improve your probability of success without the expense and time required to use complicated Quantitative Risk Management methodologies
- Recovering Troubled Projects: Outlines the necessary steps to stop the hemorrhaging and get the project back onto the path to success.
- Building Better Parametric Cost Models: Explores ways to build more predictive parametric cost models to increase your cost estimating accuracy and overall project success.
- Personal Time Management: You are given the same 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year like everyone else. The difference is what you do with them; waste them, spend them or invest them
“We have had the pleasure of having Doug Boebinger present to our PMI® Michiana chapter on two occassions; first a monthly dinner program, and second an 8-hour PDD. Both events were well attended, due to the subject matter presented, and for the PDD based on his previous presentation and our Board of Director’s recommendation. We plan on having Doug back next year for our PDD. Thanks and Great Job Doug!”— Ken Riches, PMI® Michiana Chapter
“Doug has presented at the Michigan Thumb Chapter Professional Development Day this fall and most recently at our January chapter dinner meeting presenting Poor Man’s Monte Carlo. He took a dry topic and made it interesting and even more amazing how simple and applicable to our membership. I have been able to apply what he presented at work, providing great value to me. We have received very favorable feedback and would like to have him back for our 2013 Professional Development Day.” — Rick Crawshaw, PMP, Director of Education
“Taking this opportunity to say ‘Thank You’ in a big way for accepting our invitation to be our guest speaker for the April, 2015 PMI WLEC Chapter. Your topic entitled ‘Black Swan (no, not the movie)’ was very appropriate for our audience. Your presentation and knowledge transfer was a great fit for many of the project PMs’ work and in today’s environment. Thank you again for the great presentation and knowledge share.” – PMI® WLEC Board
PMI, PMP, PMBOK, and the PMI Registered Education Provider Logo are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.