35 PDU online courseThis course is an excellent experience in self-directed on-line learning. The course instructions are clear and the course structure is easy to understand and navigate. The number of interactive activities, quizzes and tests allow the User to remain actively engaged in the learning experience. — Karen Coogan Your on-line class was very helpful for passing the exam. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam. — John Zickafoose
- This completely online and self-paced eleven-module project management program builds successful project managers at all levels of the organization.
- This course is based on the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013
- It provides a comprehensive preparation for the PMP® certification exam including exam taking tips, ten comprehensive module quizzes, and two (2) full-length, 200-question practice exams covering the PMBOK® Guide areas of knowledge.
- Note: Receive 35 PDUs/contact hours to qualify to take the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam.
- Upon registration, you will also receive:
- Access to IPDI’s online template library to better understand the various outputs of the 42 project management process elements (and to utilize them on their projects)
- Our two-page process flow diagram of the major project management element interactions
- Our four-pages of PMP® formulas, their purposes and how to interpret the results
- Access to IPDI’s PMP® Application spreadsheet to assist with the complicated PMP® Application information requirements
- Our proven approach to a post-PMP® course study regiment
- Our exam taking methodology to maximize your final score
- Access to IPDI’s PMP® sample exams containing over 1,000 questions to prepare the course participants for the PMP® exam
- After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand how enterprise environmental factors and organizational process assets affect how projects can be managed
- Explain the five stages of a project life cycle and understand how these stages can overlap in time
- Understand how to create a project management plan with subsidiary plans for each of the knowledge areas and explain how progressive elaboration and integrated change management can keep these documents effective and relevant
- Understand the overlapping nature of project activities and practice Project Integration Management to coordinate the various project management processes
- Understand how a project’s various baselines (including scope, cost, schedule, quality, risk, procurement, and others) are determined, planned for, and managed
- Understand how to effectively manage human resources and communicate with all stakeholders
- Understand the key methods used to estimate project schedule and cost at the beginning of a project and to forecast cost and schedule variances at any time during the project
- Understand how the project management knowledge contained in the PMBOK® Guide can be used in practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- This course is designed for adult learners interested in preparing to take the PMP® exam.
- Project Managers / Team Leaders
- Team Leaders moving into team leadership positions
- Key Team Members
- Functional Managers
- Process and Performance Improvement Team Members
- Business Planning Personnel
- This intermediate course is self-paced and online which will take approximately 38 – 40 hours.
- You will have access to this course for 180 days.
- Upon successful completion, you will receive an Integrated Process Developers, Inc (IPDI) certificate of completion.
- Successful completion means completing all assignments in the course, and scoring a minimum of 70% on the second 200-question practice test.
- Only $699.00
- Your office, home or on the road – you decide! Its online and available 24/7 for your convenience.
- Learners should have some experience in project management and will need to have access to the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013.
- Click here to view the minimum technical requirements for this course.
- Registration is quick and easy, just follow these easy steps:
- Simply click here to go to the Online Course Registration page
- Once the registration page loads, find the desired course in the listing and click the “add to cart” link below your course
- Click on the “proceed to secure check out” link to proceed to the registration form.
- Fill out the form and click the “Register” button at the bottom.
PMP EXAM and APPLICATION
- The PMP® Exam Application is a complex undertaking.
- IPDI offers a free PMP® Application Spreadsheet to help with this process.
- Please go to the Project Management Institute (PMI) website to learn about the specific PMP® Exam registration requirements and to download the PMP® Credential Handbook.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTE FROM PMI®:
- PMI would like to remind PMP® applicants that in order for any candidate to apply for any PMI Credential all of the courseware needed for contact hours necessary to fulfill the Project Management Education requirements must be completed at the time of application.
- Please do not submit a PMI Credential Application before you have successfully completed the course(s) used for the necessary contact hours needed to sit for the PMI Credential Examinations.
- If it is discovered upon application audit, that an applicant candidate has not successfully completed the project management course before the date the application was submitted, then the application would be failed due to misrepresentation and applicant will not be able to sit for any PMI Credential Examination, including any existing examinations as well as any examinations PMI may offer in the future. For more information please refer to the handbooks on PMI Credentials on the PMI Certification Program website.